…The Virgin Of The Kato Meron
The name SANTA MARIA comes from the catholic church of Panagia (Virgin Mary) which is located directly opposite the accommodation. Enjoy this high energy that characterizes the temples of the Cyclades and be left under the relaxing shade of the ancient pine.
The border with the alleys of the village will give you direct access to the local culture but also a quick acquaintance with the local energy.
The accommodation is characterised by the Tinian stone in which we urge you to walk barefoot to absorb its energy, it has a dining room in the courtyard overlooking the temple and the village.
The SANTA MARIA is constructed to provide security, pleasure and maximum enjoyment to people with disabilities.
- Air Conditioner With Vitamin C FiltersBath Amenities
- Private Out-Door Jacuzzi For 2 People For Hydration & Wellness
- Private Sun-beds – Enjoying The Beneficial Aegean Sun
- SMART TV (Netflix, YouTube, etc.)
- Privacy / Soundproof WindowsElectronic Locks
- Daily Room Cleaning
- Safe Deposit Box
- Fully Equipped Mini Bar
- Wi-Fi Internet Access (free of charge)
- Traditional Welcome Drink
- Breakfast Buffet Or A La Carte In A Cycladic Garden Flooded With The Uplifting Fragrances of Jasmine And Aegean Sea Or At Your Place (Tinian Handmade products made in our Laboratory)
- In-Room-Dining Features An Extensive Selection Of Handmade Snacks Or Dishes
- Hair Services In The Comfort Of Your Room (by Appointment)
- Massage Services In The Comfort Of Your Room (by Appointment)
- Luxury Rope Umbrellas Made By Trezos
- Patio Dining Table
- Large Patio/Veranda
- Private Car Charging Station
- The Reception Has A Fully Equipped Pharmacy, Defibrillator, Oximeter, Thermometer and Blood Pressure Monitor
It has a master bedroom with queen bed, armchair, boudoir, jacuzzi, patio, garden table, air conditioning with vitamin C filters, bathroom with shower and all necessary accessories.
Book Directly With Us
Best price guarantee / Secure deposit / Exclusive offers