Overlooking the garden
Enjoy the cool breath of the North wind
The name AIOLOS comes from the name of the god of the Winds who according to mythology lived on the highest mountain of Tinos.
A space with traditional architecture inside and Cycladic carelessness in its large courtyard, which is flooded with aromas of lavender, jasmine and the cool breath of the north that comes from Kolimbithra.
The accommodation is characterized by the Tinian stone that emits the photons of thousands of years, has a living room, dining room overlooking the garden and the sea of reeds in the meadow.
It has a master bedroom with a double bed and a bedroom with a single bed, jacuzzi, bathroom with shower and all the necessary accessories.
Downstairs large yard...
and plenty of space for you
All our rooms offer a unique stay experience combining the traditional architecture with the unique dynamics of the famous island. We ensure for you privacy, romance and comfort in a space that has been created with respect for its history and the guest.
• Welcome (Tinian Wine & Fruits)
• Breakfast Buffet In A Wonderful Cycladic Garden Flooded With The Aromas Of Jasmine And The Aegean Or In Your Private Area (Handmade Products Of Our Laboratory With Tinian Origins)
• Serving of Handmade Snacks or Food in the Room During Kitchen Opening Hours
• BIO TONICS Herbal Nutrition Supplements, MARMEVIT Sugar Free Jams, LOUIS VIT OIL Face Oil, Vitamin Face Water, AntiMosquito Based Coffee-Based Emulsion For Wellness And Protection
• ETHERICA Essential Oils device and Essential Oils for Your Relaxation
• Free Internet Access Via Wi-Fi
• SMART TV (Netflix, Youtube, etc.)
• Appliances (Fridge, Espresso Machine, Kettle, Hair Dryer)
• Equipped Mini Bar For Creating coffee and drinks
• Mattresses 37 c.c. with Aloe Top, Bath Towels, Jacuzzi Towels, Slippers
• KORRES Herbal Products For Shower Gel, Shampoo, Body & Hair Cream
• Daily Cleaning of Room and Private Outdoor
• In-Room Hairdressing Services (By Appointment)
• Body Massage Services (Massage) - Upon Appointment In A Specially Designated Area & Bed Between The Herbs Of The Garden
• State-of-the-art Jacuzzi for Two (2) People for Hydration and Wellness in the Outdoor Private Area
• Sunbeds For Enjoying The Beneficial Aegean Sun In The Private Outdoor
• Inverter Air Conditioning With Vitamin C Filters
• Private Electric Car Charging Station
• Private Parking Upon request
• Privacy / Soundproofed Windows
• No Smoking Rooms
We hope to see you again soon
Letters from Cap Rocat
Ever since you left, the days and nights blur together, and the stars in the skies of Cap Rocat miss you…